#7 Microlearning Pt I: How Long?


What is microlearning? It's a buzzword that gets tossed around a lot in the world of e-learning. But what on earth does it actually mean? Some folks claim it's a 5-minute learning experience. Others think it's a 10-20 minute session. And then there are the rebels who might even stretch it to under an hour. I've got to admit, I've participated in learning events of all these durations, and let's be real, so have you.

Picture this: you've watched a quick YouTube tutorial on how to fold a fitted sheet (spoiler: it's still a mystery), a TikTok on how to perfect your dance moves (nailed it... not really), or a short training course on how to use the latest software at work. Congratulations, my friend, you've experienced microlearning! It's like snacking on knowledge instead of sitting down for a three-course meal—bite-sized, easily digestible, and sometimes leaving you wanting more. So, what is the perfect micro-learning timeframe for you? Take my quiz and let me know? 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/laurapomales_eme6414-activity-7204268308206862336-SvCt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# 1 Where Are My People?

#6 PSSST..... Can we get a little personal?

#3 Web 2.0